The Illustrated annual register of rural affairs and cultivator almanac for the year .. (1855)

fullscreen
Author: Thomas, J. J. (John Jacob)
Volume: 1872
Subject: Agriculture; Agriculture; Almanacs, American
Publisher: Albany, N.Y. : Luther Tucker
Language: English
Digitizing sponsor: Lyrasis Members and Sloan Foundation
Book contributor: University of Pittsburgh Library System
Collection: university_pittsburgh; americana
Notes: Some borders run into margin, but I manage to get all the text. Also,some ad pages may run into margin, so I did the best I could to get everything.

"Containing practical suggestions for the consideration of the farmer and horticulturist."

Description based on: 1866

Editor: 1855-18 , J. J. Thomas

Issued also without the calendar in triennial volumes under the title: Rural affairs; a practical and copiously illustrated register of rural economy and rural taste ..

Scanningcenter: nyc
Mediatype: texts
Identifier: illustratedannua1872thom
Operator: scanner-ricardo-piper@...